Initial consultation $300:
- In your home, this visit lasts 1 1/2- 2 hours. A full medical history of mom and baby are recorded, an oral assessment is performed, and a feeding is observed. We will weigh the baby before and after feeding to obtain a precise milk transfer amount.
- After discussing all options and goals, a plan is made. A report of the visit is sent to your pediatrician.
- You will be provided with a superbill to submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
**Please go to “LINKS” section for guidelines on seeking insurance reimbursement
- This visit includes a week of follow-up phone calls and email.
Follow up $200:
- In-home visit lasting about an 1- 1/2 hours to follow up on the progress and adjust the plan if needed. Another feeding will be observed and weighed, with a report sent to your pediatrician.
- Includes a week of follow-up phone calls and email.
Breastfeeding “101” $150:
- A pre-natal breastfeeding class for you and your partner.
- A focused class covering all of the basics to help ensure a successful start to breastfeeding.
Common concerns that are addressed in a home visit:
- Poor latch
- Milk supply issues: Low or High
- Breast/ Nipple pain
- Engorgement management
- Pumping/Flange check
- Bottle refusal
- Oral assessment for tongue tie and oral dysfunction
- Mastitis/Therapeutic Breast Massage
**Serving all of Westchester, Upper Manhattan and Long Island.