2 Office locations and in-home consults available
Initial consultation $350:
- In your home, this visit lasts 1 1/2- 2 hours. A full medical history of mom and baby are recorded, an oral assessment is performed, and a feeding is observed. We will weigh the baby before and after feeding to obtain a precise milk transfer amount.
- After discussing all options and goals, a plan is made. The plan is care centered and judgement- free; a plan where mom AND baby thrive.
- You will be provided with a superbill to submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
**Please go to “LINKS” section for guidelines on seeking insurance reimbursement
- This visit includes a week of follow-up phone calls and email.
Follow up $250:
- In-home visit lasting about an 1- 1/2 hours to follow up on the progress and adjust the plan if needed. Another feeding will be observed and weighed.
- Bodywork and oral rehab provided if baby is post frenotomy.
- Includes a week of follow-up phone calls and email.
Breastfeeding “101” $150:
- A pre-natal breastfeeding class for you and your partner.
- A focused class covering all of the basics to help ensure a successful start to breastfeeding.
Craniosacral Therapy $150
- Gentle manual therapy for infants. Please see ”Craniosacral Therapy” page for more information.
**NOW OFFERING OFFICE VISITS**
TWO office locations!!!
Gaea Breastfeeding Center! Our beautiful new office in Jefferson Valley, NY
Mama Bear home office. Just off the Boston Post Rd in Larchmont, NY
Initial office consult $275
Office follow up $225
Common concerns that are addressed in a lactation consult:
- Poor latch
- Milk supply issues: Low or High
- Breast/ Nipple pain
- Engorgement management
- Pumping/Flange check
- Bottle refusal
- Oral assessment for tongue tie and oral dysfunction
- Mastitis/Therapeutic Breast Massage
Initial Virtual ONLINE Consult $275
Follow Up Virtual ONLINE consult $200
**Serving all of Westchester, Bronx, Southern Connecticut and parts of Long Island.